We are looking for a Web Designer to be responsible for the creative concepts and overall design elements of the SPANX website. This is a new key role within an evolving dynamic, collaborative ecommerce team, and is responsible for creating and executing all design, as well as maintaining a consistent brand experience and overall brand integrity.
Core Job Functions:
- Responsible for delivering the overall brand creative of the SPANX website.
- Design of all landing pages in line with total brand experience, with careful consideration for responsive and mobile design.
- Act as concept leader in story pages of the website to ensure business objectives are met, while maintaining overall brand experience.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to ensure brand integrity is upheld.
- Collaborate closely with development team to ensure functionality is considered in the design process.
- Collaborate with team on ways to create a better, more engaging, interactive user and customer experience.
- Research the latest digital trends and best practices.
- Design using best in class user experience practices.
- Design and create effective email and banner campaigns, collaborating with copywriter to ensure synergy and best practices, to maximum objectives and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with team to ensure synergy in all on and offline marketing efforts.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Extremely creative, with a proven track record of brand translation from print assets to web functionality.
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS, and browser capabilities.
- Highly skilled in mobile and responsive design.
- Overall knowledge of website structure, functionality, and limitations.
- Familiarity of using website analytics to help inform design decisions.
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator
- Ability to work both independently and with a close collaborative team.
- Pixel perfect and attentive to detail.
- General knowledge on basic SEO best practices is a plus.
- Experience executing UX design as part of a collaborative team.
- A SPANX brand fan.