Spanx is a brand for women, by women. We obsess comfort, deliver results and ensure you look as good as you feel. We think forward, and give back. We believe that we are stronger together. And together, we will make the world a better place…one butt at a time.
Spanx is looking for an experienced digital leader to join our team as Director of E-Commerce, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Ecommerce. The E-Commerce Director will be responsible for the non-technical day-to-day management of Spanx.com including product merchandising, operations, site experience (both overall user experience and conversion rate enhancements) and analytics.
The leader in this role will manage a team of business, operations, UX and merchandising professionals to ensure that we continue to offer Spanx customers both engaging and high converting ecommerce experiences. They will also work in close partnership with our technical ecommerce lead on the development and execution of all digital initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing the digital channel for a DTC brand and will be someone who likes to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative environment.
You'll love it because...
- Manage the Spanx.com ecommerce roadmap, balancing and prioritizing competing business needs to drive growth
- Oversee the end-to-end vision and design of the Spanx ecommerce experience, ensuring that customer needs are met with engaging experiences and functionality
- Partner with CRM, Product Merchandising, and Brand Marketing to ensure smooth operations of Spanx.com when planning and executing promotions or visual content
- Work closely with UX, Design, Content and Product Management to have visually appealing and high-converting product images, copy, and landing pages
- Develop and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that show merchandising success
- Develop and execute an ongoing ecommerce test and learn strategy and collaborate with cross functional teams to implement A/B tests using Adobe Test and Target
- Analyze all website results and present learnings to the team; roll-out successful initiatives.
- Manage team of Operations, UX and Merchandising professionals
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, MBA a plus
- 8+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably in a fashion or luxury environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, develop, and grow teams. Able to manage up, down and across with results
- Experience using Magento 2, Adobe (Analtyics and Test and Target) a plus but not required
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end e-commerce processes including clear understanding of website infrastructure, content management, and customer-facing functionality
- P&L or line of business management experience, core operational strength and the ability to make budget decisions to drive business success
- Possess an in-depth understanding of how to develop and prioritize site functionality and an ability to ensure site operations are fully functional
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative skills as well as project management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to work quickly, efficiently and strategically with different internal departments
- Proficient in Google Analytics, M.S. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint